The Time

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New stuff

Sorry for the late update, wifi kami di ofis rusak. Beside i was so busy for the last few week, it's the work thingy. So let me just start with laptop baru ku. Nothing much, Acer saja. Not the one i want anyway but nothin' much i can do.I have to bought one for my fience jua, she need it as much as i do, beside it's kinda her dream to own a laptop. Never feel so happy when i see her smile when she lay her hand on her own laptop for the first time. Sorry bebe, thats all yang me mampu balikan untuk you buat masa ani.Just another way for me to show i much i care and love you. But one day, kan ku sampai kan ajat ku membali Mac Book (Liat ah ada urang nda puas ati ni sal laptop ku ni ah, mau jua aku membali Mac, if he doesn't say any anything baik dah tu....hahahah jan marah yo)

No comments:

Photobucket