The Time

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Long Season just ended

Alhamdulliah akhirnya the round robin for the president cup just ended. And PLK Zombies is on the top of the table...undefeated. But the second round of the tournament will be continue sometime next year. And the best part is i was on the field. I never thought that i'll be playin against one of the best softball team in Brunei.Three of my long time dreams akhirnya tercapai jua.One of it is playin full innings (hehehe sal nda cukup urang). I know aku masih sakit and not even fit to play but i still wana play.I wana be on the field.So what ever happen, the blame is on me. And a million thanks to my fellow team mate for givin' me the chance to play in that important game and sorry for all the error i made that day hehehehe nda training kannnn. It means alot....No worry guys....blakang ku ok.Anything for the team. "WE LOSE AS A TEAM, WE WIN AS A TEAM"( Sorry Capt, I'm using ur line).I'll be at the dugout when ever you guys need me.

No comments:

Photobucket