The Time

Sunday, September 16, 2007

M.I.A [ Missing In Action ]


Well cana kan start ah... many people ask me why this blog haven't been update for few weeks already.Ok my first reason aku cuti panjang muahahahaha.And the second reason is i'm in a lot of pain.I can't even walk, di rumah kami nada WiFi. My knee been killing me, so i went to a medical checkup at the RIPAS emergency room ( which i still have to wait for 3 hours to get my turn ). Then after a few pain killer and x-rays i finally get the answer, the doctor said "Nothing serious" tapi baginya cuti sampai seminggu.EMMMMMMMMMMMMM......so apa lagi cuti lah and surely i gonna miss softball so badly becouse i won't be able to play for months. Tapi alasan yang banarnya sal nunangku nda nyuruh plang, tunggu baik banar dulunya hehehehe, so i guess this time aku ngalah lah.


It's been a long time aku nda duduk arah wheelchair,akhirnya duduk jua ku lagi. FYI i'm not proud of it. Sakit kali ahhhhhhhhh. This picture is taken around 12am. Cian baby ku ngantuk nunggu.

No comments:

Photobucket